Feel the difference.
Factory vs Aftermarket
Considering a car speaker upgrade for your car? The most obvious difference between Factory and a Pioneer aftermarket speaker, is the sound quality shift. Greater details, crispness and accuracy. Here’s a few bites on how they compare:
- One single full-range speaker combining low, medium and high tones.
- Smaller speaker magnets and weak plastic materials.
- Cones made from light non-durable material.
- Large scale low-cost speaker construction and engineering methods.
- Multiple speakers for a richer more enhanced quality sound.
- Larger speaker magnets, stronger materials and state of the art technology.
- Cones are made from denser materials for better bass reproduction.
- Bespoke quality products made from more than 75 years of innovative engineering.